FAQ King of the Court 2022
What is King of the Court?
King of the Court is different way to play beach volleyball. Instead of two teams competing against each other, there are five teams on court! The court is divided into a king's side and a challenger side. It's a knockout race that makes every rally count! Check out this King of the Court video
How do I travel to the venue?
Two subway stations are located next to the Heiligengeistfeld. Car drivers will also find paid parking nearby.
How does King of the Court work?
King of the Court is all about getting to the King's side and scoring points there. A King of the Court match starts with five teams. Before the match, they draw playing cards to determine which team may start on the side where points are scored. The remaining four teams start in order of the cards drawn.
A match consists of three rounds of fifteen minutes. After the first round, the team with the fewest points is eliminated. The second round starts after a short break with the four remaining teams. After another fifteen minutes, the team with the fewest points is eliminated. The final round is played by three teams. Whoever has the most points after fifteen minutes, or who is the first to reach fifteen points, wins the match. Check out this King of the Court video
What’s the competition schedule?
During the next weeks, all the participating teams will be announced. Keep an eye on our social media and website www.kingofthecourt.com for all the latest updates and competition schedule!
Can I watch all matches online?
All matches can be followed via a live stream. Keep an eye on our social media and website www.kingofthecourt.com for more information.
Where can I find more information about the event?
On www.kingofthecourt.com you will find the latest information. Please note: prior to the event dates, this information can change rapidly!
Can I buy tickets on location?
Tickets can only be bought on location when available.
Do you buy tickets for the whole day?
No, you buy tickets for a specific session with a specific start and end time. The exact times can be found on your ticket. After each session, everyone must leave the venue!
Is there a minimum age?
We do not have a minimum age to visit the event.
Are there special ticket prices for children?
Children 3 years and under have free entry and do not need a ticket. Children 4 years old and over need a regular ticket to enter.
Can tickets be scanned from my phone?
Yes they can. You can choose to print your ticket at home or your tickets can be scanned from your mobile phone.
Can I bring my own food and drink?
It is not allowed to bring your own food and drinks. We offer a varied range of food and drinks on location. All brought along food and drinks will be thrown away.
Can I exchange my tickets?
It is not possible to exchange tickets. It is also not possible to receive compensation for previously purchased tickets in the event of ticket price changes.
Can I cancel my tickets?
It is not possible to cancel the purchase of your tickets and receive a refund of your purchase amount.
Where can I buy tickets?
Tickets are available on www.kingofthecourt.com. There is a lot of interest in King of the Court, so be quick!!
What are the ticket prices?
The regular individual ticket prices vary between € 17 and € 45 per person per session. You buy individual tickets or tickets for a skybox with a maximum capacity of 6 people or a skybox with a maximum capacity of 10 people. The costs for a skybox are based on an average capacity of the skybox. You can stay in your skybox with fewer people, but you pay the amount for the entire skybox. It is also possible to buy individual, Royal- or VIP-tickets.
Which tickets are for sale?
· Skybox with a maximum of 6 people: located on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd floor of the stadium.
· Skybox with a maximum of 10 people: located on the 1st floor of the stadium.
· ROYAL Skybox with a maximum of 10 people: located on the 1st floor of the stadium, including food & drinks.
· Single ticket: a ticket for one person on the ground floor/terrace of the stadium.
· VIP ticket: an individual and placed ticket for the stadium on the ground floor, including food & drinks.
I have walking difficulties/I am in a wheelchair; can I visit the event?
Wheelchair spaces are available and can be purchased in the ticket shop. We would also like to receive your registration via firstname.lastname@example.org. A wheelchair space offers space for one wheelchair and one accompanying person.
I have bought tickets but have not (yet) received them. What should I do?
1. Please note that after you have paid, you will first only receive a confirmation email. In the confirmation email you can find a link to personalize your ticket(s). After personalisation, you will receive the actual ticket. If you have bought more than one ticket, you can also share the tickets with your friends and let them do the personalisation themselves.
2. If you still haven’t found your tickets, check your spam folder, sometimes the confirmation or personalisation email is intercepted due to strict spam filters. Didn't find an email? Send an email to email@example.com and we will check it for you.
What payment methods can I use to buy tickets?
The following payment methods are available online:
• iDEAL (ING, Rabobank, SNS bank, Friesland bank, ASN bank, Triodos bank, Van Lanschot bankers and ABN-AMRO bank). For more information about this payment method, visit www.ideal.nl or the website of your own bank.